Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fifteen Restaurant / London England

This is a Chef Jamie Oliver restaurant, quite well known to all foodies alike. I visited Fifteen several times, trying each meal service, ordering multiple dishes each sitting. From Breakfast to dinner, I’m able to give you an accurate account of the food served by Chef Jamie Oliver at Fifteen restaurant. I better inform you that I’m a Jamie Oliver fan. I have watched every foodie show he has presented us. I feel that “Jamie at Home” is one of his better works of art. On top of all of that I have most of Chef Oliver’s cookery books. I could not want anything more that to eat his food at his very own Fifteen Restaurant! Foodie Heaven!
































In short, I have to tell you that I was really disappointed with every time that I visited Fifteen restaurant. The service was borderline rude, the presentation of the food on the plates looked as though the food was just thrown on the plate however it landed. The food was cooked poorly to a point of being over cooked in some cases to being undercooked for other dishes. The price is very high to a point that the price was not worth the food. Everyone is on a table clock where the waitress suddenly informed us that we had to leave our table because the next reservation was waiting for the table that we were sitting at.

If you have to go to Fifteen, then go for breakfast, and this might be the best value without having a table time. Thus as I guess you can gather, The Rock and Roll Chef does not recommend going to Fifteen restaurant. But remember, do go to Chef Gennaro Contaldo’s Passione Restaurant. You will be much more satisfied at Passione’s!

Rock and Roll Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment