Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Rock and Roll Chef / Breakfast Fast Rocken

Breakfast Recipe

Here is my take when it is breakfast time at anytime, follow my rock and roll breakfast fast. Someone tells us that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Personally I’m not sure if I buy that. On the other hand the rock and roll chef really likes to cook and eat breakfast. Do add in some fruit, vegetables, or chocolate. Just have fun, but don’t forget to wash your hands with some warm soapy water. Get some of that liquid soap stuff that comes with a pump, it’s that easy!

I cut up my potato hash brown style. Just have ready some salt, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, bacon and eggs.







I cook everything on my grill, bacon in the middle, and the hash browns on either end. I do this because the ends are not so hot, where most of the heat is in the middle, great for bacon.






It's easy, just cook your eggs anyway you want. Wow, you are now ready to eat your rock and roll Breakfast Fast!








Rock and Roll Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment